ROW Panel Discussion: Reflecting on 2020
It has been an extraordinary year. As Covid-19 swept across the globe, things we took for granted in 2019 changed with lightning speed. Suddenly remoting working became the norm and wellbeing was front and centre of national discussion. It has been a year of challenges and triumphs, highs and lows, innovation and care. However, the journey is not over yet and there is much we can reflect on and grow from.
Join us for the special end of year webinar with a panel of wellbeing champions and experts as we reflect on the year that has been, what we’ve learned and what’s ahead for 2021.
Our panel is:
- Phillippa Powell, OD Advisor at Chorus
- Dr Mark Wallace-Bell, Research Crew Lead at ROW
- Hannah Hardy-Jones, CEO at the Kite Program
1. Panel discussion: We’ll start this discussion with the panel discussion, facilitated by host Sarah McGuinness.
2. Group discussion: After the discussion, then we’ll open the ‘floor’ for discussion, and we welcome any questions you have about the interview topic.
3. News: We’ll invite you to share any news or wins, or ask workplace wellbeing questions of the group. Sarah will also share updates from the world of workplace wellbeing.
The event is open to members of ROW Network and ROW Gold only.
BYO lunch. It’s all very informal.
FYI – The discussion section will be recorded to turn into a podcast. The Q & A or subsequent discussions will be not be included in the podcast (and please let us know if you have any concerns).
Instructions on how to join the meeting via Zoom will be provided upon registration (click the blue button: ‘REGISTER’)
Look forward to seeing you then!