ROW | Webinar – Embedding wellbeing in your organisation
Free | Wed 9 Nov, 12:00pm – 1:00pm (NZST)
As wellbeing leaders and champions, we’re passionate about driving the organisation’s wellbeing agenda. But what does that look like in real terms? For our next webinar, we talk to Natalee Scripps-Hawkins, author, coach and Head of Health, Safety and Wellbeing at Auckland Airport. In this wide-ranging and highly practical discussion, we’ll discuss:
– What it means to create a people-first organisation
– The broad role of the wellbeing manager in being an influencer, communicator, leader and a driver of change
– Creating a legacy of sustainable change that lasts beyond your tenure with an organisation
1. Guest interview: We’ll start this session with the guest interview, facilitated by Sarah McGuinness.
2. Group discussion: After the interview, then we’ll open the ‘floor’ for discussion, and we welcome any questions you have about the interview topic.
3. News: We’ll invite you to share any news or wins, or ask workplace wellbeing questions of the group. Sarah will also share updates from the world of workplace wellbeing.
The event is open to members of ROW Network and ROW Gold only.
FYI – The discussion section will be recorded to turn into a podcast. The Q & A or subsequent discussions will be not be included in the podcast (and please let us know if you have any concerns).
Instructions on how to join the meeting via Zoom will be provided upon registration.